The Courtland House
Click here to see the rest of the house!
The Cleveland Restoration Society is pleased to tell the story of 2834 Courtland Boulevard, a magnificent Tudor Revival style home in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
Situated on a double lot with mature trees, this house was commissioned by the Van Sweringen Company to demonstrate its architectural standards. The renowned architectural firm, Howell & Thomas, designed the home. It is a designated Shaker landmark.
- 4,738 square feet
- Master Bedroom suite with dressing room and full bath
- 6 additional bedrooms, including a teen suite on the third floor
- Total of 4 full bath and 2 one-half baths
- Magnificent 2 story, vaulted great room with leaded glass windows
- Spacious first floor for entertaining